Tuesday, January 10, 2012

mmm...mmm good!!

So this was absolutely scruptious!! Whole wheat rotini pasta with crushed tomatoes (NOT TOMATO SAUCE) and of course mushrooms, spinach, garlic powder, onion seasoning and basil.  This was fingerlickin good!! Later that evening, I had plain popcorn sprinkled with salt (It wasn't Orvelle Redenbacher, but it did the late night snack's job).  Water, water, water, all day everyday.  I'm trying my hardest to get it in, but I must admit going to the bathroom every 5 secs is QUITE annoying.  This morning I had a banana and I'll have a pear as my mid morning snack.  Leftovers for lunch :) and carrots with hummus for my mid afternoon snack.  Dinner will be a surprise for you and I-- we shall see :).  I've included this link to an AWESOME movement called Single Saved and Satisfied.  I am a guest blogger today, so please check it out when you have time!!
(click there>)The Fruits and Veggies of Life (<click there)


peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment